Dr Rebecca Wyten MBBS FRACS (Plas) is a Female Specialist Plastic Surgeon in the Eastern and South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Dr Rebecca offers a range of personalised and precise Body Contouring Surgery procedures including:
Popular Body Surgeries by Dr Rebecca Wyten
Abdominoplasty and Liposuction Body Contouring for a Flatter Tummy and Muscle Repair
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) is a popular procedure chosen by women after childbirth or significant weight loss has left them with sagging skin folds in their abdominal area, as well as torn abs or bulges of exercise-resistant adipose tissues (fat cells).
- It involves reducing excess skin and body fat in the abdominal area, tightening and realigning the front skin, and diastasis repair, where the abdominal muscles are damaged or torn during pregnancy or other physical traumas to that region of the body.
- The result for many patients after recovery from a Tummy Tuck is a flatter, firmer-looking belly area (one that doesn’t bulge as much). As well as a more defined waistline or more visible hip/waistline ratio difference, stronger core muscle strength where split or torn abdominal muscles have been repaired.
- And, sometimes an improvement in symptoms of mild urinary stress incontinence if this was related to muscle weakness and torn abs.
If you do suffer from vaginal related issues, such as lax vaginal skin or dryness, there are specific procedures using vaginal lasers for example; Mona Lisa Touch laser treatments.
Download Our Tummy Tuck Guide
Mummy Makeover Surgery
Download Our Mummy Makeover Guide
Labiaplasty Surgery (Labioplasty)
- Labiaplasty may sometimes be requested by patients who are uncomfortable with very long labia that protrude from normal clothing or impedes comfort and skin health during exercise or intimacy.
- Reduction of labia is a possible option for some patients meeting criteria, such as when a patient has long or stretched labia and is distressed by labia skin that protrudes from swimwear and other lower body garments (inner or outer labia).
- Labiaplasty Guide coming soon
Meet the REAL Dr Rebecca Wyten – Mum, Wife, Talented Artist and Caring, Precise Surgeon
Watch the video below to learn more about the life and work of Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Dr Rebecca Wyten has Clinic Locations in Hawthorn & Berwick serving the Eastern and South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia