Breast Surgery in Melbourne Victoria by Dr Rebecca Wyten
Personalised and precise Breast Surgery is performed in the Eastern and South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne by Dr Rebecca Wyten a Female Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Dr Rebecca Wyten is an expert in Cosmetic Surgery for Women especially:
To see Breast Surgery Results – Visit the Before and After Real Patient Photo Pages
For information about Implant Surgery Options your Choices of Breast Implants
Download Our Guide
Breast Surgery Guide Download
Breast Augmentation or Breast Enlargement using Breast Implants
- Breast Implants have evolved a lot over recent decades. Many women who want to increase their breast size opt for silicone implants.
- Performed properly and following the 14 point procedure safety guidelines, Breast Implants are considered an effective way to improve breast size for healthy patients who follow both pre and post-surgery instructions.
- Breast Implants can be used alone (most common) or combined with a fat transfer if there is a need due to inadequate skin volume to cover an implant.
Remember, if you’re wanting plastic surgery, you should NOT smoke and you should follow a very healthy lifestyle including healthy nutrition on a regular basis, and a fitness regime to maintain a healthy BMI.
That’s because your lifestyle or life changes such as pregnancy or breastfeeding will impact your surgery results over time.
Download Our Breast Augmentation Guide
Breast Enlargement by Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting
Achieving small breast size increases or assists with contour shaping/cleavage enhancements after augmentation.
- Also called Natural Breast Augmentation or Autologous Breast Enlargement (using your own fat)
- Fat Grafting may be suitable for some patients either on its own or more commonly to enhance a breast enlargement using breast implants.
- It is more often used as an additional procedure rather than as a solo procedure for Breast Augmentation.
- Autologous Fat Transfer is a surgical process that involves liposuction. This harvests excess body fat from one area of the body, the fat is then processed and then transplanted fat into a different area of the body.
- This is typically done by moving your excess Fat from your belly, thighs or hips to your breasts
- These might include using breast injections for injecting specially processed fat into the breasts to increase volume or restore lost volumes such as occurs with weight changes or body mass index changes.
You can now use fat transfer options to achieve bigger and more shapely breasts without implants. Read More on Fat Transfer Surgery Here.
Coming Soon – Our Guide to Fat Transfer Guide
Breast Reduction Surgery (Reduction Mammoplasty)
- There’s rarely a time that women with very large breasts don’t find the situation uncomfortable.
- If this is you, you may begin to consider Breast Reduction surgery options to restore more upper body balance and breast-related back pain/shoulder pain relief.
- Breast Reduction Surgery has many benefits and can be life-changing surgery for women who decide to follow through with their desires for a smaller, more manageable symmetrical chest area.
- Some Breast Reduction or Breast Lift procedures may be eligible for Medicare rebates. However, criteria changes on a frequent basis.
Download Our Breast Reduction Guide
Breast Lift with or without Implants
Find out about Breast Lift Surgery to lift and firm droopy or saggy breasts after either pregnancy, weight loss or ageing.
Download Our Breast Lift Guide
Breast Implant Revision – Remove or Replace Breast Implants
Dr Wyten performs Revision Breast Implant Surgery to remove breast implants or exchange them for different modern implants
Download Our Breast Revision Surgery Guide
Read more about Breast Implant Revision
Meet the REAL Dr Rebecca Wyten – Mum, Wife, Talented Artist and Caring, Precise Surgeon
Watch this video to learn more about the life and work of Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Dr Rebecca Wyten has Clinic Locations in Hawthorn & Berwick serving the Eastern and South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia