Cosmetic Plastic Procedures Performed by Dr Rebecca Wyten
What Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery Procedures does Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Rebecca Wyten perform?
Dr Wyten performs complex and advanced Plastic Surgery procedures and cosmetic enhancements of the breast and body. These include Breast Augmentation or Breast Lift and Breast Reduction surgery for reshaping, resizing or repositioning the breasts or nipples, as well as Body Contouring using Tummy Tuck procedures and Liposuction techniques.
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery – Breast Enhancement Surgery by Dr Rebecca Wyten
There are usually three key types of breast enhancement procedures. Breast enlargement using fat transfer methods offers a fourth procedure type or an added dimension to breast enlargement surgery but is not performed as frequently as other methods.
Breast Surgery: Cosmetic or Corrective in Nature?
The most popular breast surgery procedures may be chosen for cosmetic purposes OR as corrective/restorative plastic surgery procedures.
It depends on the condition of your skin, health conditions that may lead to medical reasons for surgery, and/or your motives for seeking breast surgery.
- Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants (Motiva or Mentor) and/or Fat Grafting.
- Breast Lift Procedures (Mastopexy) with or without added volumisation and augmentation using implants.
- Breast Reduction Surgery (Reduction Mammoplasty) including liposuction breast shaping for a better shape.
What should you know before having plastic surgery
Popular Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery by Dr Rebecca in Hawthorn and Berwick, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mummy Makeover Surgery
Arm lift Surgery
Labiaplasty Surgery (Labioplasty)
About Dr Rebecca Wyten – Specialist Plastic Surgeon Melbourne
Patients choose Dr Rebecca Wyten for the following reasons:
- Dr Wyten is a Female Plastic Surgeon who is highly experienced in plastic surgery of the breast & tummy and cosmetic surgery for women
- She has 19 years of expertise in the field of plastic surgery, particularly breast augmentation surgery.
- Dr Wyten has the FRACS accreditation meaning she is Surgeon who is a ‘Fellow’ of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- She uses the highest-quality breast implants such as Mentor or Motiva.
- Dr Wyten has expertise and unique skills in fat transfer & fat grafting processes to the breast using precise liposuction and fat-injecting technologies.
She is a mum and regularly performs both Breast Surgery and Tummy Tuck Surgery for post-pregnancy body reshaping.
Her patients find her creative & artistic background a bonus in relation to the bespoke customisation of surgery procedures and incision line placements. In other words, she’s not just technically skilled – she thinks visually in terms of getting you a result that looks great.
Warm, engaging and down to earth, Dr Wyten is highly regarded by her patients and team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery.
Dr Rebecca Wyten’s affiliations and memberships include:
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Call or Email to request more detailed information
- Organise a free phone call with Patient Advisor
- Organise a Virtual consultation
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Rebecca Wyten by paying the $300 consultation fee
- Email us or Call on 1300 264811 to arrange a consultation appointment.
Consult with Dr Wyten for further advice.
Contact us or Phone us during business hours on 1300 264811
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer Page.