Dr Rebecca Wyten – Specialist Plastic Surgeon for Women in Melbourne, Berwick and regional Victoria
Meet Dr Rebecca Wyten | Female Plastic Surgeon
Dr Rebecca Wyten, MBBS, FRACS (Plast) offers women all forms of:
- Breast Enlargement (customised, natural looking)
- Breast Reduction Surgery (balanced shapes, less volume with uplifted nipples)
- Corrective/Revision Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Lift and Nipple Reshaping Surgery or Mastopexy-Augmentation
- Fat Transfer/Fat Grafting to Breasts (Breast Enlargement)
She also has extensive experience in Abdominoplasty-with-liposuction surgery for women following pregnancy, menopause or significant weight loss such as occurs after Bariatric procedures (lapband, gastric band or sleeve).
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Female Specialist Plastic Surgeon – MBBS, FRACS (Plas) – Locations
Dr Wyten is available to meet with patients in two top Melbourne locations: Berwick and Hawthorn East/Melbourne’s inner eastern and outer eastern suburbs.
A talented Surgeon, she is known for her patient care excellence, empathy and honesty about what surgery can and cannot accomplish for women who want:
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Lift surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery.
- Abdominoplasty Surgery/Tummy Tuck with liposuction
- Other Body Contouring
- Medical Labioplasty
Dr Wyten is committed to providing exceptional patient experiences and understands the sensitivity associated with aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- She has had extensive experience and training in Australia and France and has undertaken many humanitarian trips overseas during the last 10 years.
- She recently returned from offering burn surgery/skin grafting in Nepal, through the humanitarian organisation “Open Heart International“.
Plastic Surgery Procedure Expertise
Dr Rebecca Wyten’s area of expertise includes cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery for women.
Click on the procedure links below for more information or contact us today.
- Breast Lift with Breast Implants (Masto-Augmentation)
- Breast Augmentation using Fat Transfer
- Breast Reduction Surgery (Reduction Mammoplasty)
- Breast Lift with Implants or Without
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Fat Grafting to Breast
- Body Contouring
Experience & Qualifications
B.Sc. Molecular Biology and Genetics BSc University of Adelaide
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery University of Sydney
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (FRACS) Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Dr Rebecca Wyten is currently a member of:
Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
Please Consult Dr Rebecca Wyten for More Advice Today.
Each individual’s situation is different. What options are best for you, should be best discussed during a consult with Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Download Our Breast Augmentation Guide
If you’d like a one or more of these Guides to plastic surgery procedures simply send an enquiry using the form below requesting the downloadable E-Books or phone us on (03) 8849 1444
You can also join our Monthly E-Newsletter to stay updated on Plastic Surgery News and Anti-Ageing Tips, or register for one of our Events.