Dr Rebecca Wyten is available for an Online Consultation or Virtual Appointment
Dr Wyten is offering new and existing patients interested in plastic surgery, several consultation options – online or in person.
In-Person consultations are available in Hawthorn and Berwick.
Plastic surgery is a personal and life-changing step, with many aspects to consider.
Dr Wyten aims to provide you with all the information you need to make informed, educated decisions.
Dr Wyten is committed to helping you on your surgical journey, starting with your first enquiry.
The patient liaison team are available to chat from 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
VIRTUAL CONSULTATION FAQ’s
HOW MUCH DOES A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION COST WITH DR WYTEN?
The consultation fee is $300. This covers the following, including a face to face consultation at a later date:
- A pre-consult call with a Patient Liaison Team member.
- A virtual consultation with Dr Rebecca Wyten
- An estimate of fees
- Followed by a face to face consult (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted) in our practice.
- A finalised quote
WHAT DO I USE ON MY PHONE TO DO THE VIRTUAL CONSULT?
- Dr Wyten is using Facetime and Zoom mainly or a normal phone call if you prefer.
HOW LONG DOES A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION LAST?
- A consultation will range from 30-60 minutes in length depending on the procedure/s you are wanting to discuss.
DO I STILL SEE DR REBECCA WYTEN IN PERSON?
- Yes. Dr Wyten will see all of the “Virtual” consulted patients for an “In-Person” consultation to provide a physical examination and measurements along with sizing (if applicable) and clinical photos.
- We will be contacting all patients to arrange these appointments closer to available surgery dates.
WHEN ARE THE ONLINE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE?
- Dr Wyten has set days and time slots for her consultations. When you speak with her team they will advise which day she will be available for a virtual consultation.
WHEN CAN I HAVE SURGERY WITH DR WYTEN?
- Covid restrictions on elective surgery have been lifted but there is a surgery backlog and high demand for surgical lists. Please contact Dr Wyten’s team for an update.
Tips on how to get the most out of your online consultation
- Research your procedure and obtain information so you’re ready for your consult.
- Make a list of questions so at the end of your consult you can ask anything that wasn’t covered.
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- A static camera is preferable as that doesn’t move around. If you’re using a mobile device we suggest you mount or prop your device so that it is stable and captures you in full view or use a computer with a camera if you can.
Making an online consultation appointment
For more information about having a virtual consultation, or to learn more about Dr Wyten consulting in this way, please contact her patient coordinator on 1300 264811
Meet the REAL Dr Rebecca – Mum, Wife, Talented Artist and Caring, Precise Surgeon
Watch this video to learn more about the life and work of Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Dr Rebecca Wyten has Clinic Locations in Hawthorn & Berwick serving the Eastern and South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia