Breast Reduction Before & After Photos – Real Patients of Dr Rebecca Wyten – Specialist Plastic Surgeon Melbourne
Before and After Photos Gallery of Dr Rebecca Wyten’s Breast Reduction patient images.
Breast Reduction is also known as reduction mammoplasty or boob reduction. It is a popular procedure for women who are sick and tired of large, heavy breasts that often cause a range of medical issues including extensive back pain, neck pain and skin conditions. The procedure is designed to reduce the amount of breast weight and volume in order to return to a more maintainable breast cup size.
Download Our Breast Reduction Guide
Dr Wyten is a FRACS qualified specialist plastic surgeon with over 21years experience.
Breast Reduction Before and After Photos
Below are some before and after photos of patients who have come to Dr Wyten for Breast Reduction surgery. These images are of real patients, showing real results. These images are to be used as a guide only, everybody is different and result will vary from person to person.
Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery
A Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty) can help bring your breasts into better proportion with the rest of your body. It
- reduces excessive breast weight
- remedies droopiness and sagging
- readjusts your breast size to give your breasts body more balance
- rebalances nipple shape or size (optional) andrepositions the nipple
- naturalises and rejuvenates the look of the breast
The surgery is performed under general anaesthesia and involves:
- reducing excess breast fat (sometimes with liposuction for breast shaping)
- surgically excising excess breast tissue
- ‘tightening’ and ‘uplifting’ the breast skin
- repositioning the nipple area.
For best outcomes, you’ll want your Surgeon to be highly precise in measurements, markings and incisions. So that you get a pleasingly symmetrical and balanced breast size result that is both natural-looking and long-lasting.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Breast Reduction?
Are your breasts interfering with your physical activities, clothing choices or social life? If you’re in:
- relatively good health including a healthy BMI
- a non-smoker
- don’t have any contraindications for having surgery
Are you feeling you look larger than you actually are, or more ‘Top-Heavy’? Having heavy breasts often leaves you looking bigger than your actual body weight or body size.
- Big breasts, especially when they cover a great proportion of your torso, make you look heavy or even ‘frumpy.’
- Big breasts also tend to limit your clothing and bra buying options.
- Heavy breasts can also interfere with sports, sleeping, climbing, driving and day-to-day activities.
- Breast size can be the subject of unwelcomed attention in social situations and insensitive comments from strangers or even friends.
Dr Rebecca Wyten can also include a Breast Lift with the Breast Reduction to help restore youth lost in weight loss, pregnancy or ageing.
Large breasts also have a tendency to hang lower on the torso than more moderately sized breasts. Women with large breasts also tend to have larger areola complex areas (nipples). Extra-large, uneven or stretched nipples are another common concern for women who have very heavy breasts.
If you have a health problem of any sort, just ask Dr Rebecca Wyten for her advice about your suitability for breast reduction surgery.