- Before and After Photos – Surgery Results Pics
- Body Surgery Melbourne
- Breast Surgery Melbourne
- Breast Augmentation Melbourne
- Breast Enlargement Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting
- Breast Implant Choices -7 Options for Implant Surgery
- Breast Implant Removal Melbourne
- Breast Implant Replacement Melbourne
- Breast Lift with Implants Melbourne
- Breast Lift without Implants Melbourne
- Breast Reduction Melbourne
- Contact Us
- Dr Rebecca Wyten – Female Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Rebecca Wyten – Female Plastic Surgeon – Melbourne
- Other Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
- Patient Resources
- Plastic Surgery Pricing and Payments
- Procedures performed by Dr Wyten
- Thank You
About Dr Rebecca Wyten
Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Rebecca Wyten is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon from Melbourne. Patients choose Dr Wyten for just some of the following reasons:
- Female Plastic Surgeon is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery.
- 21 years of expertise in the field of plastic surgery, particularly breast augmentation surgery.
- A ‘Fellow’ of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. FRACS
- Most up to date techniques for fat transfer or fat grafting to the breast.
- Warm, engaging and down to earth and is highly regarded by her patients and team.
What to do next
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Call or Email to request more detailed information
- Organise a free phone call with Patient Advisor
- Organise a Virtual consultation
What to bring to your Consultation
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- A referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Rebecca Wyten by paying the $300 consultation fee.
- Email us or call the team 1300 264 811 to arrange an appointment and consult with Dr Wyten for further advice.
Download a guide to learn more about your procedure
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.