Dr Rebecca Wyten – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Wyten, Female Plastic Surgeon is available to see Patients in two top Melbourne locations (Berwick and Hawthorn East)
Dr Wyten, MBBS, FRACS (Plas), is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon for Women performing Breast Surgery and Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Surgery in Melbourne.
Dr Wyten is a fully-qualified Specialist with FRACS qualifications and extensive experience and training across the globe. She has studied with and worked alongside top Surgeons in New South Wales, Victoria, and France.
Her surgical focus areas are aesthetic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for women only.
Dr Wyten focus is primarily in Breast Enlargement using quality Breast Implants, as well as Breast Lift Surgery without Implants , Breast Lift (using Implants) and Breast Reduction Surgery, Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty Surgery), Body Contouring, Labiaplasty and other popular cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures.
Specialist and Medical Education:
Dr Wyten graduated in Medicine (MBBS) from the University of Sydney. She has since dedicated her artisan plastic cosmetic surgery skills to a private practice in Melbourne. She is also a very talented artist. Having completed her training through the University of Adelaide and the University of Sydney, Dr Wyten then gained Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FRACS).
Dr Wyten’s Community Spirit
Caring greatly about others in her extended community and being a sought-after mentor in the medical and health education system, she has also assisted patients in Australia public health systems and as an overseas volunteer in disadvantaged regions.
Dr Wyten also enjoys being a mentor to and assisting other female practitioners and female Surgeons working towards top level qualifications in Medicine, Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr Rebecca Wyten can help you with for your breast and body contouring requirements, including after pregnancy or menopauseDr Wyten is not only a precise artisan surgeon who aims for natural looking, physique-harmonious outcomes for each and every one of her patients, she is also extremely caring and very easy to speak with about your cosmetic surgery goals.
Plastic Surgery, like any surgery, is a serious endeavour. It should never be taken lightly and should be undertaken only to please yourself, not anyone else.
She is friendly, warm, approachable and extremely helpful, is important at all stages of your surgery journey.
Dr Wyten cares greatly about her patients and will work diligently to offer you the best practice protocols for patient care and post-op follow-ups to deliver quality, aesthetically pleasing results you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
It’s important to remember, however, that patient results from cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery procedures can vary significantly.
- No two patients – and no two surgeries – are alike, even if you perform the same type of Breast Implant, Rhinoplasty or Tummy Tuck procedure on patients with a similar physique.
- If your weight changes significantly or if you transition through a major life event (for example, pregnancy, significant weight fluctuations or menopause), physical trauma or you neglect to wear the proper support garments or adhere to post-op instructions, you may require revisional surgery to be happy with your results.
Dr Wyten’s Overseas Volunteer Work
Dr Wyten is passionate about getting her Melbourne cosmetic surgery patients top quality results they feel great about. She dedicates her time to making sure the pre-surgery consultations and pre-surgery planning are a collaborative effort with her patients, each doing their part to get the most natural-looking outcomes available to that patient in view of what they’re starting with before their surgery.
- Rebecca Wyten’s care for her community extends to other parts of the globe.
- Dr Wyten has performed plastic surgery for burn victims in Nepal (Open Heart International).
- She has also donated her time to Interplast to perform cleft lip and palate surgery for disadvantaged populations and developing countries.
You’ll love her caring nature and her easy to speak with personality as well as her down-to-earth approach to making sure you have the information you require to make an informed decision about what type of surgery will be best for YOU and for what you’re wanting to achieve.
Please Consult your Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon for Further Advice Today.
Each patient is an individual, and each surgery is customised to fit each patient. Please contact us today for any questions or to arrange a consult with Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Current Specialties in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Dr Rebecca Wyten’s Specialty Surgery interests are primarily in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery procedures.
She and her Surgery Support Team pride themselves on helping cosmetic surgery patients to:
- minimise down time and post-op healing time
- aim for minimal scar formations, including working with our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team to offer best practices in scar minimisation
- have access to Rapid Recovery packs, Healite II low-level LED light therapy treatments or Fraxel for scar reduction, if the procedure warrants additional scar minimisation
- feel comfortable knowing they’ve chosen a caring, committed and trusted Specialist Surgeon who is a fully qualified FRACS Plastic Surgeon
Breast Surgery, Breast Enhancement, Body Contouring
- Breast Augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast Surgery to correct Asymmetry
- Breast Reduction
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
- Implant Removal & Replacement
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) and Body Contouring
- Mummy Makeovers including Liposuction
- Body Sculpting
Plastic Surgery Qualifications of Dr Wyten (Melbourne)
Dr Rebecca Wyten is a current, fully qualified MEMBER of the following important Plastic Surgery Professional Societies and Australian Medical Organisations:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The Australian Medical Association
You’ll appreciate Dr Wyten’s unwavering commitment to achieving optimal patient outcomes for each and every patient and procedure.
How to book a Consultation with Dr Rebecca Wyten
Please send a Confidential Enquiry form to arrange to meet with Dr Wyten in either our BERWICK Clinic or our HAWTHORN EAST Clinic location.
You are also welcome to attend one of our FREE Hawthorn East Practice Events to meet Dr Wyten to ask important questions about different procedure options to best meet your particular concerns.