Meet Dr Rebecca Wyten MBBS, FRACS, a Specialist Plastic Surgeon dedicated to women’s plastic surgery procedures. Dr Wyten’s focus is on Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Abdominoplasty procedures including Liposuction, and Labiaplasty/Labioplasty. Her expertise ranges from aesthetic plastic surgery to corrective and reconstructive breast surgery to cosmetic surgery shaping of the breast or body, for women only.
Dr Rebecca Wyten
Meet our top-notch female Plastic Surgeon for body contouring and breast reshaping, Dr Wyten MBBS (FRACS).
Dr Rebecca Wyten is one of Melbourne’s most talented and artistic Specialist Plastic Surgeons for women. She operates in Berwick’s St John of God’s hospital theatres and sees patients in her consulting rooms in both Melbourne (Hawthorn East) and Berwick, Victoria (Australia).
Female Cosmetic Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne)
Why choose Dr Rebecca Wyten for your cosmetic surgery procedure?
- With extensive training spans both Victoria and New South Wales, Dr Wyten is highly experienced in getting patients natural-looking and long-lasting surgery results.
- She’s had additional advanced cosmetic and plastic surgery techniques training alongside several world-recognised experts in cosmetic breast surgery and abdominoplasty-liposuction surgery, including fat transfer/fat grafting to breasts.
Dr Rebecca Wyten MBBS FRACS focuses her practice on aesthetic, corrective plastic surgery and cosmetic Plastic Surgery for women only.
If you are looking for a specific plastic surgery procedure, click on the links below for information.
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Lift surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery.
- Abdominoplasty Surgery/Tummy Tuck with liposuction
- Other Body Contouring
- Medical Labioplasty/Labiaplasty
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Melbourne
Patients of Dr Rebecca Wyten can feel confident sooner with her unique post-surgery healing protocols and scar management strategies. Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery patients will appreciate her artisan surgical skills and her friendly, caring nature.
As a female, Dr Wyten understands the importance of quick recovery and minimal scarring. Her highly trained Surgical Support team work alongside our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Dermal Clinicians. This ensures aesthetically pleasing and natural looking results, with minimal tell-tail signs of surgery.
Dr Tina PurdonAesthetic Physician
HayleyDermal Clinician - Scar Management