About Dr Rebecca Wyten – Female Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne, Victoria
Dr Rebecca Wyten, BSc MBBS, FRACS (Plas), is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon for Women and an expert in Cosmetic Surgery for Women.
Meet the REAL Dr Rebecca – Mum, Wife, Talented Artist and Caring, Precise Surgeon
Watch this video to learn more about the life and work of Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Dr Rebecca Wyten has Clinic Locations in Hawthorn & Berwick serving the Eastern and South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Wyten is available to meet with patients in two Melbourne locations: Berwick and Hawthorn East
- Her areas of expertise include cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery for women.
- A talented Surgeon, she is known for her patient care excellence, empathy and honesty about what surgery can and cannot accomplish for women
Dr Wyten’s Specialist and Medical Education
Dr Wyten is a fully-qualified Specialist with FRACS qualifications and extensive experience and training across the globe. She has studied with and worked alongside top Plastic Surgeons in France and around Australia.
Dr Wyten graduated in Medicine (MBBS) from the University of Sydney. She has since dedicated her artisan plastic cosmetic surgery skills to private practice in Melbourne. She is also a very talented artist. Having completed her training through the University of Adelaide and the University of Sydney, Dr Wyten then gained Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FRACS).
Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Molecular Biology and Genetics BSc University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery MBBS University of Sydney
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery FRACS (Plas) Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Dr Wyten’s Community Spirit
Caring greatly about others in her extended community and being a sought-after mentor in the medical and health education system, she has also assisted patients in Australia public health systems and as an overseas volunteer in disadvantaged regions.
Dr Wyten also enjoys being a mentor to and assisting other female practitioners and female Surgeons working towards top-level qualifications in Medicine, Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr Rebecca Wyten can help you with for your breast and body contouring requirements, including after pregnancy or menopause. Dr Wyten is not only a precise artisan surgeon who aims for natural-looking, physique-harmonious outcomes for each and every one of her patients, she is also extremely caring and very easy to speak with about your cosmetic surgery goals.
- Dr Wyten is friendly, warm, approachable and extremely helpful, is important at all stages of your surgery journey.
- Dr Wyten cares greatly about her patients and will work diligently to offer you the best practice protocols for patient care and post-op follow-ups to deliver quality, aesthetically pleasing results you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
It’s important to remember, however, that patient results from cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery procedures can vary significantly.
- No two patients – and no two surgeries – are alike, even if you perform the same type of Breast Implant or Tummy Tuck procedure on patients with a similar physique.
- If your weight changes significantly or if you transition through a major life event (for example, pregnancy, significant weight fluctuations or menopause), physical trauma or you neglect to wear the proper support garments or adhere to post-op instructions, you may require revisional surgery to be happy with your results.
Dr Rebecca Wyten’s Overseas Volunteer Work
Dr Wyten is passionate about getting her Melbourne cosmetic surgery patients top-quality results they feel great about. She dedicates her time to making sure the pre-surgery consultations and pre-surgery planning are a collaborative effort with her patients, each doing their part to get the most natural-looking outcomes available to that patient in view of what they’re starting with before their surgery.
- Rebecca Wyten’s care for her community extends to other parts of the globe.
- Dr Wyten has performed plastic surgery for burn victims in Nepal (Open Heart International).
- She has also donated her time to Interplast to perform cleft lip and palate surgery for disadvantaged populations and developing countries.
You’ll love her caring nature and her easy to speak with personality as well as her down-to-earth approach to making sure you have the information you require to make an informed decision about what type of surgery will be best for YOU and for what you’re wanting to achieve.
Dr Rebecca Wyten’s Current Specialties in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Dr Wyten’s Specialty Surgery interests are primarily in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery procedures. Dr Wyten and her surgery support team pride themselves on helping cosmetic surgery patients to:
- minimise downtime and post-op healing time
- aim for minimal scar formations, including working with our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team to offer best practices in scar minimisation
- have access to Rapid Recovery packs, Healite II low-level LED light therapy treatments or Fraxel for scar reduction if the procedure warrants additional scar minimisation
- feel comfortable knowing they’ve chosen a caring, committed and trusted Specialist Surgeon who is a fully qualified FRACS Plastic Surgeon
Dr Wyten’s Procedures for Breast and Body
Dr Rebecca Wyten, MBBS, FRACS (Plast) offers women all forms of:
Breast Surgery for Women
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement (customised, natural-looking)
- Breast Augmentation using Fat Transfer
- Breast Enlargement using Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting to Breasts
- Breast Reduction Surgery (balanced shapes, less volume with uplifted nipples)
- Breast Lift without Implants
- Breast Lift with Breast Implants
- Nipple Lift and Nipple Reshaping Surgery
- Corrective or Revision Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery to Correct Asymmetry or uneven breasts
- Breast Implant Removal & Replacement
Body Surgery for Women
- Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty Surgery with Diastasis Recti Muscle Repair
- Mummy Makeovers including Liposuction
- Body Contouring
- Body Sculpting
- Vaginal Rejuvenation with Mona Lisa Laser (at Coco Ruby Clinic)
She has extensive experience in surgery for women following pregnancy, menopause or significant weight loss such as occurs after Bariatric procedures (lap-band, gastric band or sleeve).
Dr Wyten’s Professional Credentials
Plastic Surgery Qualifications of Dr Wyten (Melbourne)
Dr Rebecca Wyten is a current, fully qualified MEMBER of the following important Plastic Surgery Professional Societies and Australian Medical Organisations:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The Australian Medical Association (AMA)
You’ll appreciate Dr Wyten’s unwavering commitment to achieving optimal patient outcomes for each and every patient and procedure.
Download Our Breast Surgery Guide (For Guides to Other Surgeries visit this page)
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Call or Email to request more detailed information
- Organise a free phone call with Patient Advisor
- Organise a Virtual consultation
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Rebecca Wyten by paying the $300 consultation fee
- Email us or Call on 1300 264811 to arrange a consultation appointment.
Consult with Dr Wyten for further advice.
Contact us or Phone us during business hours on 1300 264811
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.